- All Flybikes products are warrantied from defect in workmanship and materials for a period of one year.
- This warranty is for the original purchaser and non-transferable.
- This warranty does not cover damages such as dented or bent tubes, damaged bearings, stripped threads, normal wear or anything other than defects in manufacturers workmanship and material.
- If an item is deemed defective under the conditions stated above, bring or send the product and original receipt to the location of purchase. As soon as the location of purchase receives the product, they will get in touch with our local distributor to replace the item in question.
- If you have any problem during this procedure, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For this warranty to be valid, register online on www.flybikes.com/warranties/form or fill out and mail the warranty card included on the 2013 products with a copy of the original receipt within 30 days of purchase.
Avenida Europa, 51
FlyBikes top priority is to produce the highest quality innovative product available at a specific price range, we strive to deliver a product that is free of defects in materials and workmanship. The FlyBikes complete bike line is specifically designed and spec’d with the “Beginner” and “Intermediate” BMX rider in mind, and only intended to “replicate” pro level bikes, not be one. Flybikes and/or its associates cannot be responsible for maintenance, mistreatment, “normal” wear and tear, uses beyond the riders skill level or the FlyBikes complete bike intended usage level (“Beginner” and/or “Intermediate”). These “Beginner” and “Intermediate” FlyBikes completes are intended to get you started on your path to a FlyBikes pro level complete bike like the "Pro Team" use, FlyBikes and/or its associates highly recommend once you reach a certain skill level that you move on from a stock complete “Beginner” or “Intermediate” level bike to a “Pro” level bike.
Flybikes normally seeks out new riders through the team or our extended family. Each one of the main riders travels year round and keeps a watchful eye on the young up and coming. Keep shredding and maybe it will happen someday. Most of our new team riders were kids that dreamt to be a Flybikes rider someday and it happened !
Chrome plating is one of the most aggressive procedures to the environment. The waste produced is highly
toxic and stays this way for years. Workers have a very high risk of contracting several diseases and
major health problems.
We are very concerned about the environment so we see it has unmoral to produce such items, specially when there is not need of them in BMX. Besides, chrome parts are more expensive and heavier.
Note: our aluminum color parts are not chrome but high polished.
Unfortunately, we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to sponsor your event. We receive hundreds of emails all year round asking for our support and it's just not possible to support them all. It would not be fair to support one and not all of them. To make it fair we only sponsor the events that our riders, our workers or our family team puts on or is directly involved with.
In order to receive a sticker pack you must send 5 Dollars or 5 Euros to:
Avenida Europa 51
The Payment is just to pay the shipping back to you. The stickers are FREE!
Please include a note that states your name and return address.
Checks are not accepted.
We always try to reduce the amount of tools that you need to work on your bike and we have managed to
reduce them to a very few! With this list, you are set!:
8mm. allen: cranks spindle bolt, hub
6mm. allen: stems, seat clamp, pedals, crank sprocket bolt
5mm. allen: lever, brake bolts, brake pads, tripod post
4mm. allen: brake spring plates, chain tensioner, anti-roll peg bolts
2.5mm. allen: brake hanger, EBS mounts, RGT
17mm. socket: pegs (you can also use 8mm. allen)
Spoke wrench: spokes
Cable cutter: brake cables
First, ask your local shop for them. If they tell you that they can´t or don´t want to carry them, send us an email and we´ll tell you where to find them.